Corporate Secretarial Services
At BoardRoom we understand that corporate secretarial duties can be expensive, a distraction, and a burden to your management.
Many businesses find they need to reduce risk by ensuring excellence in compliance and processes. The only problem is that hiring a company secretary can be a costly investment.
Here's our solution.
We are Australia's leading provider of company secretarial services, providing flexible and cost-effective solutions to a vast range of listed, public, private companies, international subsidiaries, and associations. We have a large and experienced team with a wealth of corporate secretarial and governance knowledge at our fingertips, complemented and extended into other essential services through our key strategic partnerships with external specialists.
Our company secretarial support services include:
- Acting as named Company Secretary for Australian businesses
- Managing and minuting board, committee, and shareholder meetings
- ASIC compliance including subsidiary management
- ASX compliance and advice including continuous disclosure, listing rules, governance principles, and corporate action management
- Officeholder appointments and resignations, share transfers, company incorporations and deregistrations in Australia
- Updating and maintaining minute books and statutory registers
- Providing corporate governance advice and assistance including charters, policies, and the corporate governance statement
Managing large corporate structures can present frustrations to internal teams, including administration headaches, a high volume of unfamiliar documentation, and risk of fines for late or incorrect lodgements.
Companies can seek to reduce costs and enhance their governance by outsourcing subsidiary management to our company secretarial team in Australia.
At BoardRoom, we manage large and complex corporate structures of up to several hundred entities. Coupled with our regular reporting and project management approach, our industry-leading solution utilises technology and workflows to manage tasks including:
- Appointed ASIC Agent
- Managing the annual review
- Drafting and lodging documents to appoint director
- Allotting or transferring shares
- Changing addresses
- Incorporations and deregistrations
- ASIC processing
- Corporate health checks, and more.
Our Technical Advisory Team offer vast experience, document libraries, and a cost-effective solution to assist with complex corporate secretarial matters including:
- Corporate Actions
- Share Purchase Plans
- Rights Issues
- IPOs including Prospectus drafting
- Due Diligence Management
- ASIC and ASX Relief and Waiver Applications, and much more
We'll meet your obligations in a timely, tidy and effective manner, reducing your risk of breaches, fines and possible regulatory investigation. If you have any questions about our corporate secretarial services, don't hesitate to contact a member of our team today. Our one-stop solutions and company secretaries are designed to make company formation and registration in Australia simple and trouble-free.