Corporate Secretarial Services
At BoardRoom we understand that corporate secretarial duties can be expensive, a distraction, and a burden to your management. CONTACT US
Here’s our solution.
You need to reduce risk to your business by ensuring excellence in compliance and processes, but hiring a company secretary can prove costly.
We are Australia’s leading provider of company secretarial services, providing flexible and cost-effective solutions to a vast range of listed, public, private companies, international subsidiaries, and associations. We have a large and experienced team with a wealth of corporate secretarial and governance knowledge at our fingertips, complemented and extended into other essential services through our key strategic partnerships with external specialists.
Our company secretarial support includes:
- Acting as named Company Secretary
- Managing and minuting board, committee, and shareholder meetings
- ASIC compliance including subsidiary management
- ASX compliance and advice including continuous disclosure, listing rules, governance principles, and corporate action management
- Officeholder appointments and resignations, share transfers, incorporations and deregistrations
- Updating and maintaining minute books and statutory registers
- Providing corporate governance advice and assistance including charters, policies, and the corporate governance statement
Our Technical Advisory Team offer vast experience, document libraries, and a cost effective solution to assist with complex company secretarial matters including:
- Corporate Actions
- Share Purchase Plans
- Rights Issues
- IPOs including Prospectus drafting
- Due Diligence Management
- ASIC and ASX Relief and Waiver Applications, and much more
We’ll meet your obligations in a timely, tidy and effective manner, reducing your risk of breaches, fines and possible regulatory investigation.